Do you have the intention of coming to live and work in Canada or to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 Legally
If your answer is ‘YES’ then you are one of the successful immigrant candidates who receive invitations to apply
for Canadian permanent residence under Canada’s Express Entry system. It’s your turn, Apply Now Below!
However, Canada operates the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and the International Mobility
Program (IMP). The difference between the two programs is the TFWP requires a labor market test,
known as the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Types of Canadian Work Permit
There are two types of work permit programs in Canada:
- Temporary Foreign Workers Program: A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is require for a foreign national to obtain a work permit.
- International Mobility Program: An LMIA is not necessity for a foreign national to obtain a work permit.
How do you obtain a Canadian work permit to Immigrate to Canada?
Two Canadian federal departments are responsible for work permits. If a Labour Market Impact
Assessment is also a requirement, the Department of Employment and Social Development
Canada will review the LMIA application and decide on whether or not it approves the application.
However, The process of obtaining a work permit is handle by the Department of Immigration,
Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Once an LMIA has been approve, you submit a work
permit application to IRCC. If an LMIA is not required, you also apply to IRCC to get a work permit.
However, The work permit provides you with the legal authority to work in Canada for a temporary period.
What do you need to apply for a work permit when you Immigrate to Canada in 2022 Legally?
There are general requirements that all applicants must fulfill, and specific ones they need to fulfill based on the work permit stream they are applying under.
- The LMIA number
- A job offer letter
- Employment contract
- A copy of the LMIA
How to Apply for Canadian Work Visa/Permit
The application process is easy only if you follow the due process. Upon successful application, you will be give a visa to Immigrate to Canada.
Currently, due to Covid-19 pandemic, most Canada work visa application is done online. Kindly follow the steps below to apply;
1. Visit the official Canada immigration website at www.canada.ca for how to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 Legally:
2. Read the instruction guide.
3. Make sure you have all the requirements ready.
4. Prepare your answers
5. Answer a few questions to learn better how to apply.
6. Submit application as directed
Finally, Once your application is successful and you are given a visa, when you arrive in Canada, you will be greeted by a border services officer. Tell them that you have come here to work.
Also, be prepared to show the following documents to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 Legally :
- Your passport
- Port of Entry (POE) Letter
- A valid job offer or proof of vaccination
- Proof of funds
- Proof of health insurance
- A ticket for your departure from Canada or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket and
copies of the documents you provided in your work permit application.
In conclusion, Canada really needs workers and much ready to accept immigrants who are willing to fit in to various professional and skilled labor categories.